Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In the muck and loving it.: The gateway purity test 2008

Once a year around valentines day the university of alberta student paper releases the purity test. In my group of friends it has become a group thing to get together and see how eachother has done compared to last year.

This year being the one that I moved out was bound to be a big one in terms of my score.

I just didn't realize how big. My score jumped almost 200 points from last year's 315 to 513. My score has been fairly stable in the 310-320 range for the last 3-4 years so I guess moving out on my own has provided ample chance to become dirtayyyyy. All in all i am shocked and pleased with myself.

No if you will excuse me I am going to go scrub myself down.

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

Ya nasty! Good for you. Enjoy.