Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bitch Bitch Bitch

Things have been a little insane here so i am going to bitch about all the things that are pissing me off not so much because I need sympathy but because I need to vent.

Condolezza my car may be toast and I have to wait till teusday to take it in. Because of this I will probably not be able to get my macbook

The website projects have been delayed because of client's inability to create content also a reason im not getting my macbook.

My other wisdom teeth are coming in and my face hurts and I really dont want to go to the dentist after what happend last time

Speaking of which I am stressed and breaking out.

Work is stupidly insanly hardcore this week. We are doing a webinar tommorow that is the culmination of 2 years of sales work. If anything goes wrong its my ass.

Deadlines are a bitch.

I missed out on my families easter egg hunt and hanging out with a bud from out of town because of all this shit.


I am sooooooooo looking forward to the long weekend.

No comments: