Monday, April 21, 2008

The long road home part 2

Condolezza my car is back home thanks to some heroic efforts by Nick to get it back to me. The other guys car is still there and he is not returning my calls. I am a bit worried about that.

I still feel a little out of it. I got very lucky so i shouldn't complain.

This brings up a lot of questions about long distance relationships for me. Greg has been coming up to visit almost every weekend for the last 6 months. The amount of resources and time he is investing in coming up here is pretty intense. Not to mention the dangers involved in commuting on the busiest highway during the Alberta winter. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to him.

Long distance relationships (even one that's only 1.5 hours away) are work.

I don't know if i am worth it.

No comments: