Friday, April 11, 2008

You can dress them up but...

As I was dropping my car off in the parking lot in the back alley behind my condo i stopped to allow this uber hot well dressed guy cross the street into the alley.

He was 6'2 stocky with a shaved head. Dressed in a very expensive charcoal grey suit. He was coming from a mini mall area that backed onto the road I was on. Of course I ogled and eye fucked him for a bit. He was super hot.

I turned into my alley and followed him as he walked passed 2 small walkup apartments and then promptly walked up to the third and started pissing on the wall.

I was in disbelief as i passed by and parked my car 1 building down and across. I for the life of me can't figure out why he chose that spot to take a leak it was more out in the open than any of the other buildings there was no cover and someone could have walked out the apartment door at any moment. Why didn't he just use the facilities at one of the many fast food places in the mini mall that he came from??

People are weird

4 comments:

or.saeros said...

Should have gone over there and offered him a hand ;)

Allan S. said...

Hey, was he like getting off on you eye fucking him and wanted to do a little exhibitionism play with you? Yes, people are weird, which can provide some unexpected fun at times.

Aaron said...

I dont think so. Though maybe He was almost showing off. Maybe i should have offered to help :P

turnipHed said...

YUP - That dude was looking for some FUN!