Sunday, May 04, 2008

BEEF! Spring bear bash

Last night was another gigantic success for the every 2 month bear party Daren and I created. It was only the second one and I wasn't sure how well it would go. The first one by a few estimates had about 120-140 show up.

We topped that easily this time at around 200. It was definitely a very different crowd than last one a little older and kinkier. The hairiest chest contest went over really well and i think we will be doing a best bear ass contest next time.

We have had an offer from a popular cruising site to sponsor the event. I am more than a little wary of doing that as so far we haven't really needed any outside support (other than the bar). It is certainly something we will consider.

I managed to not get messy drunk like at the first one. It is much harder selling shooters when you are sober though. I think I won't be selling any at the next one. I ended up getting a bunch of it spilled on me. So i spent 40 min walking around in a harness and boxer briefs totally sticky.
I guess there are worse ways to spend the night.

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

Ummm, I usually end up sticky when I have on my harness and boxers.