Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look up waaaaay up

So I have had complaints that I seem self centered from the post about me and my brother competing for the best mothers day gift. I really don't understand how someone reading a blog called relentless egomania can really be all that surprised!?!? That
re·lent·less
–adjective
that does not relent; unyieldingly severe, strict, or harsh; unrelenting: a relentless enemy.

e·go·ma·ni·a
–noun
psychologically abnormal egotism.
Onto other news.
The Top model final tonight was good ( i was almost able to tolerate Tyra). I am glad it was between Whitney and Anya. I understand why they had Whitney win as it was the first time a plus size model had gotten so far. However a part of me still thinks that Anya took the more interesting photos.

I do think however that Whitney will be a fantastic role model and spokeswoman for women to be healthy so I guess it is all for the best.

I had 2 pints on the patio today. It was fanfuckingtastic I love summer patio drinking.

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

lol..Aaron you're funny. And, yes that is actually a real pic of Carson. Scary isn't it.