Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dorkalicious

After spending today in technical support hell (spent 30 trying to get a woman to copy files from a cd over the phone, 20 min getting a woman to plug in her keyboard into a different port and other general bullshittery) I decided that I deserved to veg out tonight.
I made an awesome homemade peanut satay stirfry ate fudgescicles (yes thats plural) and watched the season premier of The Venture Brothers and episode 14 and 15 of Avatar. Both were totally fantastic and work the month and months and months I have been waiting for episodes. Amazing one liners and action.

Now the roomie and I are watching so you think you can dance.
Mission couch potatoe accomplished!

2 comments:

Allan S. said...

What a wonderful way to end the day. Peanut Satay is genius. Fudescicles are like my most favorite. And, you gave me a new word to use "bullshittery."

I knew there was a reason why I like visiting your blog.

Aaron said...

He he he thanks Allan, i always thought it was for the random debauchery and occasional semi nudes ;)