Monday, July 21, 2008

Party Party Party

This weekend was fantastic. Saturday I went to the farmers market in Smoky lake and then went ATVing in the mud and puddles before the big party.

My Grandma's 80th birthday was lots of fun. It rained off and on all day for it but cleared up in time for the party. I managed to avoid all conflict for the most part however my retarded redneck family managed to drag me into an argument about global warming because the don't believe in it. I am a man with few buttons but when the environment one is pushed I just can't ignore it. 10 ignorant people versus 1 made for a tough argument so eventually I just gave up before the topic of politics or religion got dragged into it.

BEEF! was Saturday night and it was a huge success. Apparently about 30-40 people showed to the afternoon BBQ and we had an excellent turn out for the party at boots. About the same as last party in number. Its funny however that the crowd always seems to change at each one. The next party is going to be huuuuge.

I basically partied from 8 am to 330 am sunday morning. I am still a little pooped. I will be posting pictures over the next few days of the shenanigans.

I saw The Dark Knight in imax on sunday with Greg. The movie is spectacular and the acting was fantastic go see it on the big screen!!!

On an unrelated note I go to get my test results tommorow morning. I wasn't nervous about it till the Doctors office phoned me today. Now i have perpetual butterflys in my tummy. I will let you all know how it goes once i am out of the office.

No comments: