Monday, July 14, 2008

Pulling out

This whole stomach problem thing has really thrown me for a loop. It seems in the last few weeks I have gone from a guy who never takes meds to a guy who has a multiple pill regimen. The prospect of my own mortality always seemed much further away.

I feel i have not really done any of the things i have wanted to get done. While it is most likely that this is an ulcer if it is something more serious then I have wasted so much time.
My co-worker Ann had these wise words for me "No one ever dies wishing they had worked more".

I have really tried to take that to heart. I am going to try to make a full effort to use more of the time given to me.

It took me a few days to process this which is why I wasn't posting. I'm back now and more focused than before. Things are clearer now.

No comments: