Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tummy update

It really is amazing how much you can get done when you wake up at 6:30 and don't go into work.
I managed to see the doctor (he put me on prevacid sent me for a blood test and a stomach x-ray before I will know whats making me puke blood. I am hoping for something simple like gastritis or an ulcer and not stomach cancer).
Went for the blood test
Schedualed my stomach floroscopy.
Went for lunch with my mom.
Bought a new eco friendly rug for the living room.
Got some groceries.
Saw the optomitrist.
Looked at new glasses.

When something like a health issue that is out of my control happens I tend to overcompensate by getting a hell of a lot done and cleaning everything in sight.

While the condo is clean now thanks to a hearty effort by myself and the roomie I still don't feel better.
I keep thinking about the worst case senario.
What ifs do not make me happy.

No comments: