Monday, August 25, 2008

Rollin down the river

I had a fantastic weekend.

I went down to Red Deer for a change to spend time with Greg and meet the rest of his family. On friday we went and saw Tropic Thunder. It was pretty good and really damn offensive but the laughs more than made up for it. Plus Jack black's surprisingly large package was on display in some tight black undies for a good portion of the movie.

Saturday we went to the farmers market and then to a BBQ at his parents place. Other than an aphid infestation it was a lot of fun. His family is really down to earth and funny.

Sunday we went tubing down the Red Deer River. I had never been tubing before so it was quite the experience. I am lookin forward to doing it again soon!

The only down side of the weekend was that Greg's ex and friend Alfredo was visiting as well. I tried my best to get along with him but he made it very clear that he wanted nothing to do with me. He was always polite (other than a very firm handshake) but it seemed like i had a forcefield around me with a 20 foot radius. I know he is still in love with Greg but its anoying that he couldnt at least play nice.

1 comment:

Joie Mayfield said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! I need to see this package...I mean movie.