Friday, October 10, 2008

Lest we forget

I currently have a new obsession of reading political blogs. Now part of this is because I am thoroughly enjoying watching the neoconservative movement implode down in the states; the other part of it is that I am worried that the activist voice in the gay movement is dying out. I think this is partially due to lack of time interest effort and lack of knowledge of the activists that have gotten us to where we are.

October is apparently Gay history month (who knew?!?!?!?) and one of my favorite blogs has been reporting daily run downs of important gay events that occurred on that day. So go check out Steve & Warren's blog and learn something new!

1 comment:

Suprih and Isti said...

Today You published "Less we forget". what do you do with political, heeee ,I thought you were creative, so you could make a great content.

You have a cool blog.

Don't had stopped contributing your sparkling idea in this blog. I was convinced this blog really useful.

May you be successful …….

Hope you can browse here:
http://www.enblog-gh.blogspot.com