Monday, November 17, 2008

Stuffed Monkey

I just got back from a massive thai lunch with my parents. The weird thing is I almost just passed out in my co-workers office. I am rarely subject to lightheadedness. It may be due to the fact that I didn't fall asleep until 330 AM last night.

I just could not stop my brain. I used to have nights like that back when my ocd was really bad in university but they have been rare the past few years, usually showing up when I am super stressed. I am not super stressed however so I am a little confused as to why this is happening now.

I feel off somehow. I need to realign my chi or something.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Funny timing tonight... I just finished reading your post and then went to check what was new on my favorite message board. This was pretty much the first thread I noticed:

How Do You Quiet Your Racing Mind Before Bed?
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=493393

Allan S. said...

Heal thy self. If needed take one dose of my lullaby. Peace.

Anonymous said...

maybe its cos youre super excited about a special visitor thats coming soon :P