Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where I have been

I have not been posting much. Its not that I have not had things to say. In fact I have had a million things to say but no time or real focus to say them.

All owners in my condo complex are going to have to pay a 10 grand levey over the next five years. Additionally my condo fees are going to be going up. Money is going to be very tight for the next while.

I managed to learn adobe after effects and create this from scratch in 4 days for a client. Granted I worked like 80 hours that week on it.

I had a fantastic Halloween. Greg went as doggy-style and i went as Eor from Winnie the pooh in a 5 year olds costume (it was tiiiight).

Ryan and Jim my old roomates and Andrew threw a surprise party for me last weekend. They invited a ton of people that I don't get to see very often. It was amazing! It definitely picked up my spirits. I have such a fantastic group of friends.

Big things are happening at work. The next few months are going to be crazy.

Ok I am pooped I will make the effort to post every day for the rest of the week.

3 comments:

April said...

that outfit is HOT!!!! can you wear it for Christmas? PLEASE??????

Allan S. said...

that is just too cute

Aaron said...

April only if you wear the matching elmo one!