Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And to all a good night

I have spent the last two days cleaning house. Grocery shopping, wrapping presents, baking some tasty amaretto, chocolate cookies and doing some last min shopping.

This is going to be a big Christmas this year as it will be the first one that Greg and I have actually spent together and it will be the first time my boyfriend has gone to a family Christmas event.

I feel a little bad for him he has no idea what he is getting into. Additionally I have to admit i am a little nervous about some drunk family member saying something obnoxious but all in all i think we will be ok.

One thing that super pisses me off is that i bought some wrapping paper for presents this year and apparently they no longer put the cardboard tubes in them. Instead my paper came with a five inch wide thicker paper sheet in it to help it keep its shape. How am I supposed to have wrapping paper tube sword fights without the tubes!! That is like a critical aspect of xmas funnery!! Its the little things damn it!

In closing I want to wish all of my readers and commenters a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic holiday season. Here's hoping you get a visit from a man dressed in red and white like the guy pictured below ;)

2 comments:

Joie Mayfield said...

Well, Merry Christmas to you, sir. :) I'm still waiting on that handsome lad to visit. ;)

:)

Simon Thibault said...

i love that lad. more please. or just send them to me.