Monday, December 01, 2008

Mangled by Mayble

I went for a quick haircut after getting out of work early on friday. I wanted to look purty for the Greg's office xmas party.

I couldn't get into my regular stylist so I went over to First Choice haircuts (last choice would be more appropriate) a block from my place. I was seated and this older (50-60's) woman with badly bleached blond hair starts hacking away.

It was by far the worst haircut i have ever had in my entire life and additionally she managed to stab and scrape the back of my neck with her razor.

When i got home i had to take matters into my own hands and salvage what was left of my hair by taking the razor to it myself.

It turned out ok on the sides, kinda 80's the back (which i couldn't see however is a massacre). I even got a few compliments on it this weekend by some of teh gays. The moral of the story is dont let a little old lady named Mable near you with clippers.

1 comment:

Joie Mayfield said...

Stay away from Mabel. Check.

:)

I think that picture is very handsome, young man. :)