Friday, January 30, 2009

Wii Fit Update

As some of you know i have integrated my Wii Fit into my rather tragic (or non existant work out schedule). Since last year it (along with a rowing machine and an ulcer has helped me drop about 20 pounds).

The last three months I have been neglecting the wii fit and working out so as one of my new years resolutions (which i will be posting shortly) I have decided to work out at least 2 times a week. Wednesday i hoped on the thing expecting my wieght to have ballooned up.

In fact somehow i managed to loose about 3 pounds over the christmas holidays. I am thinking this is mostly due to the fact that I'm not drinking as often and have had to restrict my diet due to the ulcer. Still if this keeps up I am worried ill become all twinky (tho im sure the fella would love that, he loves him some twinks that boy).

I hula hooped and jogged on the spot for about 3o min. Today my calfs and abs are fucking wrecked.

Next step wieght training.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Sure I may enjoy ogling me some twink now and then, but don't you go turning into one. All smart and opinionated... Worst. Twink. Ever.

:oP

Yay for working out though! I'll definitely be joining in once I move in... it's been way to long since I've had a regular workout routine!