Friday, February 13, 2009

Im dreaming of a queer christmas

Ryan and Jim my old roomates are coming up this weekend. We didn't get a chance to hang out during the holidays and so instead we are having Gay christmas this Saturday.

I have even left my christmas tree up much the horror of some of my friends. Tomorrow I am cooking a huge Ukrainian dinner and making turkey for the first time.

In all the hubbub I had kind of forgotten about valentines day. Greg and I had pretty much agreed to save our money this year and not do anything. The brat pulled a sneaky on me however and had a painting our friend Kevin did and that I have been lusting after for 2 years. He is such a sweetheart!

I will probably be blogging about my cooking experience tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Allan S. said...

Honey pace yourself and make it about having fun and not being Martha Stewart. Shit, Martha Stewart isn't even Martha Stewart. She has a staff.

Seraph Bear said...

It's a queer day to have christmas on for sure. But whatever floats your boat is awesome in my book.