Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Leave Britney Alone!

Last night i had a dream / nightmare about attempting to get to a small intimate Britney Spears concert. It was one of those dreams where nothing seems to work out and you end up frustrated by the end of it. I kept waking up and then falling back to sleep only to have someone forget there tickets, lose a coat or some other form of bullshittery when all i want to do was get a good spot in front of the stage and dance.

The worst part about this dream...

I fucking can't stand Britney. Sure If her songs come on I will tolerate it but there is no way in hell i would spend a dime to see her lip-synch her way through a concert much less get excited about it.

I have had Toxic stuck in my head all day and I think it is putting me in a bad mood.

There is a disturbance in my gay chi or something. My brain is trying to tell me something but i am not sure what...

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

She's like a Madonna knock-off. It's actually a very positive dream. In it you avoid bullshit.