Monday, September 14, 2009

Im one of those

Hat tip to Kitty
This story made my day.

Favorite Story From The Frontlines On 9/12

"...How long ago was it that a black woman would be denied entrance to a whites-only restroom? Well, at one point in the afternoon, a white woman wearing a shirt that said "Kill Fags," which appeared to be a homemade silkscreen job, felt a similar call of nature. At the door of [A LOCAL SPORTS BAR], she met Matt [LAST NAME REDACTED], one of the bar's managers. He told her that she could not use the restroom.

"So you're refusing?" she asked.

"Yes," Matt said. "There's no public option here."

"Bastard," she said.

"I can do you one better," Matt said. "I suck cock."

He then put his tongue in his cheek and cupped his hand, moving it back and forth in front of his mouth in the internationally-recognized gesture for fellatio.

"I'm one of those," he said, pointing at her shirt. She left to find a bathroom more accommodating to her sort."

-by Colin Sweeney @ The Awl

2 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks. I love that story, it is perfection.

Renee said...

Renee=Kitty- I used the wrong sign in.