Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Sad but true Pt two

He wont leave me alone. His grammar is getting more confusing. I feel bad for the guy being so insecure.

Douchey guy: it does... but alas the main difference between garbage like you and I is... I don't need to validate my existence by having attached guys fulfill my insecurities. clearly, the path you're walking down is very successful. I spent my year and a half in purgatory. now I am back in Toronto. thank-god and by-the-way it's not... "your still floating around..." it's you're. you're far too ugly to have attitude buddy

Czarcub: Seems to me like i have things pretty good. Great boyfriend, fantastic friends, fulfilling job, a house, a car and a cat.


Seems to me like i don't have much to be insecure about.


I am not the one here with insecurity issues. You messaged me with the attitude. Scream for attention somewhere else princess and take you judgmental heteronormative attitude with you.


Since Halifax didn't work and neither did alberta maybe you should try the priesthood. I here they love judgy fugly fucked up bitches there.

This will be my last response to him. I have to many good things to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that people are treating someone as great as you like that...

I know you don't give two shits either way.. but it can still hurt.

I'll cut that bitch for ya ;)

He's missing out on being your friend.

x x Petie ( the Aussie one )

Torrie said...

Wow, he sounds special...left