Friday, September 25, 2009

This can't be a good sign

I don't know why but for some reason Lady Marmalade has been suck in my head all day mostly the portion sung by Christina Agulara. I don't know what my brain is trying to tell me but it can't be good.

I finally got my money back from the bank which is fantastic and means ill be able to buy some supplies for the epic toga/birthday party comin up.

I am on the last day of my detox. All in all it wasn't as tough as i expected. The booze was the easiest to go without. The cheese and deep fried food less so. I had about 4 slip ups but they were all worth it or due to a lack of alternatives. On the plus side at lunch today Erin mentioned that my skin looked great and that it looks like i have lost weight. I am gonna have to test this out when i get home. It's nice to have some good feedback. I don't feel much different but its nice to know i can set my mind to something and accomplish it. I just hope this going without helped my ulcer stabilize a bit.

That being said i still plan on partying it up this weekend, its gonna be fucking great!

1 comment:

lelocolon said...

Loosing weight can be a bitch. I am trying to do so but for some reason, my food addiction knows tricks that my brain can register yet, but I keep trying that is all that I can say. The fact of the matter is that I have not gain any weight and in the last month I lost 5 pounds, which to me is due to the fact that I go to the gym 5 out of seven days a week and some times I even put as much as 4 hours on my work out. That is why the weight lost is kind of insignificant to me, because for the amount of work out you would have think that I would have lost more weight. And most of my diet consist on primarily bean soups and protein. So I will be back to hear some of your progress to gain some pointers.

On the other hand I want to thank you for your wonderful comment on my queer series at my sight. I really appreciate your take. I have tried selling my work and it has not happen. I desisted only because I did not want to experience the setting my hopes up and then the frustration of not happening. Last year during an art exhibit I got good reviews from the queer contingent and the hispanic community. Know I am in the process to find a gallery which is kind of not what I was hoping but I am tire of having my work on the closet. So if you have any suggestion let me know, you can email me at lelocolon60@aol.com
Thanks buddy