Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Makeover makeover, Makeover!

I am mildly embarrassed to admit it but i am a fan of the ghost hunters tv program. Yes I know it is totally ridiculous about 70% of the time but that 30% of what they do find can be kinda cool.

The biggest problem I have with the show is that all of the guys dress totally douchebaggy. Ill fitting clothes terrible haircuts and way too much hair gel. This seems to be be much worse in the spin off Ghost Hunters International (except for the Irish dude).

If your going to be on an internationally syndicated TV show please at least wear some jeans that fit and for gods sakes stop using dippity doo hair gel. You are not in grade 8 anymore. I want to go all what not to wear on all the guys and give them a proper makeover.

There petty rant of the day over.

1 comment:

Braden said...

Oh clone high, the only show in existence, aside from Veronica Mars, that makes me want to relive highschool.

SUICIDE!