Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The plague has struck

The fella and I are both coming down with something. I would like to believe this is the common cold and not the swine flu. I am still in the early stages of fighting it.

The pc's have so badly botching our h1n1 vaccine plans to the point where I believe Health Minister Ron Liepert should be charged with gross negligence. There does not seem to be a lot of options for Albertans who do not want to get sick unless of course you are a member of the Calgary flames.

What really kills me (and may actually kill many) is the Leipert has declared the vaccine program a success.

What outrageous arrogance and incompetence. Does it bother anyone else that as Cracked Crystal Ball II pointed out that Winnipeg had 12 clinics and Calgary only had 4?

No comments: