Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gotta be done

I went to the dentist today. I am still amazed that I can walk into a dentist office after my wisdom teeth (and the fillings before that and the filling before that) went so poorly. Every time i am in the chair it is a battle to stop myself from freaking out.

It was so queer though the whole experience. It has been about 18 months since my last visit and every person I came into contact with that worked for the clinic managed to slip that fact in.

Oh it has been so long since we have seen you

Wow it has been a while since I did a check up with you,

etc

It was like i was dealing with scientologists or some other cult.
I am surprised they didn't hug me and feed me a low nutrient diet. In fact come to think of it I had not eaten before going there.
I HATE anyone that works in a dentist office. You know in france they have public coverage for dental. My visit today would have cost 15 dollars versus 220 for a standard cleaning.

No comments: