Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shopping in a winter wonderland

I have been laying low the last few days enjoying my time off. I have been sleeping in enjoying special shortbread cookies and basically being an unproductive member of society.

It has been glorious.

My brain feels like it is resetting. Almost feeling normal again. The best part is work has not called me once this week.

I did some last min running around today. I had to finish up presents for three people and pick up some more wrapping paper. The stores were insane and the traffic was absurd however people seemed to be in good spirits. I am officially done all of my shopping.

The next few days are going to be fairly insane. I have my family dinner tomorrow and then Greg's family on x-mas day in red deer then Ryan and Jim are crashing here for a few days of debauchery.

I know posting will be light over the next few days so I wanted to take this chance to wish all of my readers a very merry holiday season. Take some time and let the people you care about know how much you mean to them.

Best wishes to all of you!

Aaron

1 comment:

Brian said...

And after ALL that.....next stop...the gym....to run off/work off all those pounds (ughhh!!!) Enjoy your holidays - safe travelling!

Enjoying another pumpkin tart with cream cheese topping here......yum!

Brian