Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Musical memory flashback

Over the weekend the fella and I were shopping for sheets ect for our fantastic new memory foam king sized bed (yes i am a size queen errr king in this case). While we were running around looking for deals on sheets, which i still feel are outrageously priced, we were listening to a live cd from our lady peace. Now I admit back in the day I did not have the best musical taste. When your first cd is the sign by Ace of Base you know you are in trouble.

I had forgotten how many great tunes they released before I fell out of love with them for more alternative dancier fare. My favorite cd they released is Spiritual Machines which was a concept album based on the book The Age of Spiritual Machines by futurist Ray Kurzweil. I remember listening to it over and over in my room in 2000.

Here is In Repair the first single from that album.

No comments: