Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Webcrimes Case 10: The Psychedelic flash of horror

Ladies and gentlemen my mind has been blown. I still do not know if this is fake or not. I have done some research and it looks like this site is for real and that its creator Baran Galocy is made up of 100% gif awesome. Not only will he create a site that makes your eyes bleed in 20 different fonts but he can install solar panels on your home.

I do not know how I missed this for so long. This is either the best hoax ever or the worst webcrime I have ever seen in my life. I actually got dizzy visiting one of the sub sites.

Please do not view these sites under the influence of hallucinogens. It is simultaneously they best argument for and against drug use I have ever seen.

As it is my nightmares are going to be filled with the pixelated images of Baran stepping out of nowhere to discuss how cool flash based players are and how Walk-Outs are the best way for me to reach my customers in a friendly manner. These pages may be enough to make me quit pot, booze and for that matter sleep forever. You must must must visit them here to see for yourself.



No comments: