Friday, April 23, 2010

Things you should know about my body

Got my test results back from the clinic today. In highschool and university I always loved getting tests back. It was always like a nice present you got for doing good work. I know clinic testing is much different but for some reason I still get the same feeling of anticipation in my gut. Everything came back clear/negative so that is awesome as well!

I started a new diet to help get my ulcer troubles under control. Its a modified south beach diet that starts out very strict and then requires some lifestyle changes. As many of you know i have a complicated relationship with food. The best part so far is I get to eat as much meat as I want so I am not hungry and its forcing me to make my own meals. I have also started to have breakfast every morning for the first time ever. I started on monday and so far my stomach has been great and haven't had to take an anti acid pill all week!

I have been sleeping better and generally feel good. We will see if I can keep it going. The weekends are always the hardest for me to keep things under control.

2 comments:

Allan S. said...

Do your think papito! It's awesome that you are making strides to go along with your efforts.

mythoughtballoons said...

Its nice to read a blog post where someone is just happy to be healthy.