Thursday, April 08, 2010

Would you put it in your mouth?

The fella is off swimming. I stayed home as I am still fighting off this damn cold bug. I didn't want to infect the whole pool.

Which is fine as a massive wind storm and blizzard has rolled into Edmonton. Alberta sucks it was plus 13 this afternoon now with the windchill it feels like minus 7. Ridiculous!

I meant to post this a while back but I just saw another commercial for it and I figured now was the time.
If Homeocoksinum isn't the worst name for a cold remedy I do not know what is. Its Pronounced Homeo -Cock - Seenum. Now I only have a handful of marketing classes behind my belt but I have to think there was a better name. I'm sure it sounds better in french... Oh wait its exactly the same in french. I can't wait for the follow up Ballzinyurmouth to cum eerrr come out.

1 comment:

ReneƩ said...

*hee heee hee* That name is "fail" outside of French-speaking provinces.