Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Diet update

Things with my diet have been going so incredibly well. I have managed to drop a little over 10 pounds the last 2.5 weeks.

I have had more than a few slip ups ( the pizza on Saturday and matts delicious cheesecake). But this is a total lifestyle change so I expected to have a few slip ups.

The rage feelings I was getting the first week are gone. Replaced with a mild longing for pizza bread. Out of all this surprisingly booze is the thing I miss the least.

Overall I feel great. Sleeping better an I have only needed like 3 pills in almost 3 weeks for my ulcer versus the 1 a day habbit I had before. 20 more pounds of fat to go.

This weekend we are hopefully
going to clear out our workout room so we can actually work out in it so I can get into shape for the pure pride party!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Congrats! That is great to hear.