Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Edmonton Pride and New beginnings for BEEF

While I am still working on a venue and details for the BEEF Bear Bash I do know that it will be happening some time in August (tentatively August 14th). We have a ton of hard decisions to make about it but I think once everything is said and done it will be a massive success and the biggest party yet.

It is so strange how the closing of a gay bar really can rip the rug out from under people. Boots being gone has really left me without my gay socializing home base. We will be passing these cards out this weekend at the edmonton pride parade.

If you see me say hello! It sounds like the weather is going to be perfect.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hope everything goes smoothly in re-venting BearBash at a new place, Aaron. The one in March was fun to be part of, even if I didn't know anyone when I came there. Looking forward to the next one!

I'm a volunteer marshall in the Parade, so maybe I'll see you(Pride virgin here, so I'm excited but a lil bit nervous).
Here's hoping the weather is nice Saturday. Still raining in Lloyd today :(

turnipHed said...

I really wish I could be there to show you all my support...will be thinking of you ----