Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Torchwood on Starz!

I could not have picked a better union of homoliciousness. Torchwood on the same network as Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Hells yes!!

I was very concerned when I found out that Russell T. Davies was shopping the show to fox. While Fox has made some great strides in it's treatment of the GLTB community (mostly due to Glee) I worried that it would be a stifling environment for John Barrowman's Captain Jack. Sounds like they are going to have a much bigger budget for the 10 episode series! Hopefully being on Starz will allow Torchwood to branch into the more adult themes it only flirted with.

I figured it would take a hell of a lot for me to get over what happened to Ianto and this might do it. I am super glad that Gwen is coming back because that means her adorable hubby should be returning as well.

1 comment:

Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

Also excited, LOVE LOVE Torchwood and excited to see what they do with it!