Thursday, July 08, 2010

Recovery mode initiated

I am finally feeling human again after the CRIR rodeo. I have to say this was by far the most enjoyable rodeo yet! Argra really put on a good show for us.

Our pink shirts that we got to help promote a high school Gay Straight Alliance were a big hit
we all had our pictures taken a lot.We managed to fit in so much fun this year we figured there is no way to top it next year. So next year the fella and I are going to switch it up and participate in the actual rodeo. This year Argra threw a rodeo school for beginners which was a huge success. The fella and I are going to participate in that and I am finally going to participate in a few events. I sort of accidentally found a team for Wild Drag and maybe the Steer Deco and I will for sure be doing the Chute Doggin.

I am so excited about next year at this point! I have been wanting to participate in this for a long time and having a team is going to finally make me commit to it which is great.

Here are some pics from the event.





3 comments:

Allan S. said...

How cool you guys represented. What did the t-shirts have printed on them?

Aaron said...

On the Front they said
"Some people are gay"
On the back they said
"and thats ok"
They were a huge it

Allan S. said...

Love it!