Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two timing whore

Hey blogger I am sorry for neglecting you.  I have been kinda seeing this new site called tumblr and it is kind of addictive and filled with hotties.   Yeah I have slutted around on there a bit.  Don't judge me its hard not to take off your pants when there are so many hot bears and cubs popping up on my dashboard.

Its fast and easy and I don't want to stop.  

I do miss our long chats however.

Tumblr may be fucking hot and all, but you really know how to touch a heart and mind.   So I have decided I am going to do you both.   You can touch my heart and mind all you want and tumblr can touch my wang and no no bits.  If you two ever wanted to you know,  get together sometime at the same time that would be fine as well.  No pressure or anything, I just think it would be a lot of fun!

Just something to think about...

Just think it could be worse I could be whoring around with that slut twitter!

Anyhoo I should get back to avoiding making eye contact with anyone at work.

Love ya!

Aaron

No comments: