Friday, November 19, 2010

New body is right

Last night I spent an hour getting my ass kicked by a petite brunette.   Now before you get worried that I have started batting for the other team don't.  She wasn't even wearing leather or anything and I still very much like the peen.

Boot camp at New body Health and Wellness is going really well.  Thats not to say the classes themselves are getting any easier.  In fact I am certain they are getting much much harder.   Every class is like a new adventure in "WTF muscle is that??" and "OMG make the pain stop!".

I have managed to drop 5-6 pounds without really changing my diet.  What is really impressive however is how I feel (when I am not feeling incredibly sore post boot camp).  I was so incredibly out of shape before doing this it was insane even walking to work feels different now.  I can jog a block or 2 without getting winded stairs are not the challenge they were before.   I should be in pretty good shape in time for the Bear Party on the 27th.

At this point I have 10 days left on my trial.   I am debating on whether or not I should continue with the classes.  The fella has already decided that the classes don't work with his schedule its tough for him to make it from the west end from work.  It sucks because it is nice having him there to partner up with.  It also gives me someone to compete with.   I think it all depends on the price at this point and if we could maybe find a class that runs from 6:30 to 7:30 somewhere else.  We were thinking of joining a gym but there is no way I would ever get the workout I do now at the gym.

I will be doing a before and after pic on the 27th to show my progress!

No comments: