Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lock the Back Door

I have been working crazy hours.  My christmas tree is not up ( I really want one of these to make it easier).  We have almost no food left at home other than cookies and I have gotten 0 christmas shopping done. I am feeling a little behind on things

I have been listening to Christmas radio station at work trying to get into the christmas spirit.

That is where I heard this filthy terrible hilariously bad song called Back Door Santa.

I was so grossed out when I heard it I had to read the lyrics and the singer comes off as a creepy molester who gives his gift to all the girls while the boys are out.   How this song became a blues christmas classic is beyond me.  They should have called it afternoon anal santa.

So here it is Back Door Santa, Enjoy!

No comments: