Monday, January 24, 2011

I thought it was already gone...

I just found out the Wizard comics magazine has officially stopped being published.  This kind of marks the end of an era for comic books.  I used to read the magazine religiously I can't even tell you how many hours I have spent going through it's pages and sucking in every detail I could about the newest X-men crossover or the fantasy casting of the Generation X movie.  This was back in the day before comic book movies were big money and before the internet took over news delivery.  I stopped reading the magazine a few years back it just seemed like too big of expense when I had other venues to get my comic book news.

I want to thank all staff that provided me with all of those year of entertainment may you find new nerdy jobs in comic blogs!

No comments: