Monday, March 14, 2011

I don't know how the drag queens do it

This was a hell of a productive weekend.  Went shopping with the boys on Saturday for items for our costumes.  This saturday we are performing a number for Leather, Feathers and Fur representing the edmonton bear community.  This number requires some body paint and extras.

I think we are in a bit over our heads as none of us have ever done a number or choreographed anything before.  The costumes are coming together at least thanks to some surprise seamstress skills that Brad decided to show off.   Between the costs of things and the amount of work it takes to put on a single number I have no idea how drag queens do it every week.

I will be posting video of the disaster on sunday!

3 comments:

Reneé said...

I was thinking "vidz or it didn't happen" as I read this post. Very pleased to know there will be documentation of what I expect to be an outstanding performance.

Allan S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allan S. said...

Honey, drag queens are a special breed of gay. Let me say that the ones I've been around know all sorts of makeup magic tricks and can turn a napkin into a dress. They also spend HOURS preparing.

P.S. I agree with Renee. We want some HD video with surround sound.