Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Adventures in co-dependancy

The fella is out of town at a conference. I think this is only the third time we have been apart for more than a day since we moved in together. I am trying to not be a super lame but i do miss having him to cuddle with.
I have been super productive however so thats something.  I went and saw Scream 4 yesterday with a buddy.   I am a huge fan of the scream franchise and I felt this was an honest and fun re-visit to woodsboro.  Two things bothered me.

  1. Once the villain is exposed they go on a lengthy rant that felt like it was written by an old dude about them damn kids these days. It could have been shortened or cut entirely and I still would have loved the movie.
  2. Courtney Cox's face is starting to look like Lisa Rinna.  She is brilliant in the movie I love her character buuut you can see she has had so much filler put in around her mouth its painful to watch such a stunning woman do that to her face rather than age gracefully.  I didn't notice it so much when we watch cougar town but I have a feeling she gets more say on angles and shot styles there.  Neve looks as good as ever and her face moves naturally (maybe she should refer Courtney to her doc).
Other than that I can say as a fan go check it out.  Its worth it for the nostalgia factor alone.

No comments: