Monday, May 16, 2011

Derailed

This past weekend I did something I had not done for a very long time.  I worked out on my own. I wanted to supplement my boot camp classes with something a little more upper body intensive so I could bulk up a bit in my arms and chest.  Workout was great and I managed to not over do it.

I was looking forward to my class tomorrow however I just found out from another client of the gym that it is closed permanently due to financial reasons.  I am super pissed because I finally found a place that worked with my routine and was flexible enough to work with my occasionally crazy work schedule.

While I didn't always love the instructors I can not deny the results I have been experiencing.  Now I am going to have to find something else that kicks my ass within walking distance.

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

You'll get back on track.