Monday, June 06, 2011

The kinky shopping list mystery

For Christmas last year the fella got me a super awesome man-bag to carry my laptop around.  My old one was showing it's age and was a little too small for what I needed.  In the process of cleaning out my old bag (that I had had for about 3 years at that point).  I found this folded up piece of paper in it at the very bottom of a pocket I rarely use.

It was a shopping list for cockring's from 2005 in someone else's handwriting.  How it found it's way into my bag  and who wrote it I have never figured out.  Whoever it was was seriously researching this and clearly wanted stainless steel.
So if you are out there kinky mystery shopper and this is your list you should let me know how it got into my bag and how your shopping turned out!

No comments: