Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sometimes you need a little Jann

This flu bug has really knocked me on my ass.  I tried to go into work today but the combination of cold sweats and an unsettled stomach sent me home.  I managed to clear off some deadline specific stuff from underneath a quilt on the couch  here which is good.

I don't know why this song has been in my head for the whole day but I thought I would share it with you.  Jann Arden is one of my favourite vocalists ever.  She sings with a fire and timber of someone who knows pain.   Living under June her debut will always be in my music collection.  Its the perfect music for a dreary day or post break up tunes for a long highway ride at night. Jann has gotten me through some tough times.  I hope she can do the same for you :D

Thanks Jann.

2 comments:

Reneé said...

Feel better soon.

Allan S. said...

Sending you healing vibes. Something divine sent that song into your head to fix you up. Peace papito.