Its small things taken separately would be un-noticable. Each one a small chip in my armour that I use to get through life. Little things like:
- Having to go back and check to see if I locked the front door or closed the patio door.
- Partying too hard and ignoring my own limits.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Imaginary illnesses. I keep worrying my eyes are getting infected to the point where I was carrying around polysporin eye drops (not to use but "just in case" just to make me feel better).
- General short temperedness.
- Random talking to myself (this is the worst one and can be so embarrassing).
- Additionally my stutter seems to be popping up more and more.
I don't know how much of this is related to the jellyfish venom. I do know it messed up my body significantly for a little bit. I just know I am slipping a bit back to how I was in university. It is not a good feeling.
I am not sure what I can do get back on solid ground. I am hoping working out more will help and some r & r this weekend. Greg has been so good about it and I really don't want him to have to put up with a super anxious ocd boyfriend for much longer.