Monday, August 15, 2011

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I don't know why the universe is trying to blind me in my right eye but this shit really needs to stop. I am going to just wear goggles everywhere I think.

On the way to work a bird managed to shit right in my eye.  The guy must have been a sniper as it managed to shit right between my glasses and my eye.  A one in a million shot.  I was too far to run home and had to use my sock to wipe up my face.

I though someone threw an egg at me there was just so much of it.

This is the same eye that went zombie almost a year ago and has been irritated and angry every since.

Seriously universe lay off the eye.

4 comments:

Allan S. said...

That is really freaky! Are you an Aries by any chance?

Allan S. said...

Never mind, I just read that you are a Libra. If you can get a ruby, garnet, or bloodstone pendant or ring and wear it on you at all times.

Aaron said...

Will that turf my bad universe mojo? I am willing to try anything at this point :D

Allan S. said...

Yes baby! You need some Aries energy to get the eye mojo up off of you.