Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Here comes the brides

I am leaving town tomorrow.  This weekend is the wedding of two of my best friends in Banff.  The weekend after is another wedding of two of my other best friends also in Banff.  Because it is mostly the same groups of people going to both we all decided to take the week off between and hang out in the mountains while we celebrate some joyous unioning.

This would all be good and fine but I feel like I have a million things I need to do before I leave tomorrow.  Work is insane right now.  I am MCing the second wedding and I  have no fucking clue what I am going to be doing.  Also the fella is going to be at another friends wedding this weekend so I won't see him till Sunday.

This will be the longest we have been apart (4 days) I think since he moved in.  I am sooo co-dependent its sick.

I think its going to be a really fantastic time.  But its going to be expensive and a lot of work as well.  I am not even really involved and I can not fathom doing all the work these girls are.

On the weekend the fella and I had a discussion about the logistics and realties we will face if we end up getting married and it was enough to make me want to run away and elope to avoid all the work, silliness and expense of getting married.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain sister
i want you inside me right now, we can take away each others insecurities and live together in pleasure town ;)

Anonymous said...

i find the previous comment offensive. you clearly have no respect for homosexuals. I, as a fellow gay, think that we need to be respected and treated the same as everyone else is treated. I think your comment is untrue and you are making a mockery of Aaron. people like you should be ashamed of yourselves. on the other hand, Aaron, I would greatly appreciate it if we could meet up.I miss the touch of a man.

Aaron said...

This is the best comment thread ever.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a bit of Scottish in ya Aaron? Cause you can blow me bagpipes anytime ye want ;)